Email and CRM are now mostly delivered through the cloud. This means that no infrastructure or skilled personnel are needed, which cannot create any competitive advantage, and a per user per month pricing model means that you only pay for what you actually use.
It is essential that your staff members are able to communicate effectively with each other, other members of your supply chain and your prospective and current customers.
OneNet provides Microsoft Exchange email as a service. This service has been provided to OneNet’s clients for over ten years. The functionality of this service is virtually identical to Microsoft’s own cloud email service, called Exchange Online.
OneNet also provides Microsoft’s Exchange Online and Office 365 as a service through Microsoft’s own cloud.
In addition, OneNet offers Microsoft’s Dynamic CRM as a hosted solution. The functionality is also virtually identical to Microsoft’s own cloud CRM service.
Key differentiating features between OneNet’s hosted Microsoft offering and Microsoft’s own cloud offering are lower latency, customisation opportunities, upgrade cycles, local support and protection of data sovereignty.
Hosted Microsoft Exchange Email
Email is the most vital communication tool in business today. Microsoft Exchange email is the world’s leading platform for business communication and collaboration, with more than 470 million mailboxes worldwide leveraging Exchange to utilise the combined power of email, calendar and contacts.
The cost of implementing and maintaining a stable and reliable email and group collaboration service can prove to be prohibitively expensive. Uncertain costs and the need for skilled personnel mitigate against it.
There is no competitive advantage to be gained from your owning and managing email servers in-house. Uncertain costs and the need for skilled personnel mitigate against it. Two principal email-outsourcing options exist, namely, an in-country hosted Microsoft Exchange solution or Microsoft’s Office 365 solution.
If actual or potential customisation, system integration, data sovereignty or local support are important to you, it is likely that an in-country hosted Microsoft Exchange solution will address your challenge.
OneNet’s Hosted Exchange email solution allows businesses, both large or small, to utilize enterprise-class level messaging in order to access emails and notes on your PC or device from anywhere in the world, with a few clicks from any web browser.
OneNet enables organisations of all sizes to utilise the enterprise-class messaging, mobility, collaboration and group scheduling features offered by Microsoft Exchange email without the need to purchase and maintain expensive infrastructure and licenses.
Your Exchange email solution is hosted in OneNet’s New Zealand-based data centres. Support for your hosted Microsoft email is provided by OneNet’s own New Zealand-based Service Desk. OneNet supports, secures, patches, monitors and backs up data on its own infrastructure.
OneNet’s Hosted Microsoft Exchange email service is the most effective solution for enabling employees to share information and work together productively.
The benefits of OneNet’s hosted Microsoft Exchange email include the following:
- Pricing – The cost of setting up a hosted version of Exchange email is minimal. It allows your business to lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by using the OneNet’s hardware, infrastructure, and personnel. All services that your business will require, from hardware redundancy, data redundancy, to managed support, is factored into a low, monthly rate. Additionally, there are no charges for upgrades, capital expenditure for server replacement or maintenance on physical hardware that supports your exchange server. It is easy to set up and you also get to enjoy the cost benefits of the cloud by moving from large, irregular IT spend to a predictable and set monthly budget.
- Reduced costs – Your internal management costs may be reduced by more than 50% compared to your on-premises management. This means that your staff members have more time to focus on other projects.
- Productivity – With OneNet’s Hosted Exchange email, your employee teams can collaborate easily and efficiently on projects using Microsoft applications and services, such as Outlook. Users can easily manage distribution lists, track messages, and edit personal information-tasks, which represent a large portion of help desk calls in many firms. Using Global Address and Distribution Lists, your employees will be able to share company contacts and distribution with everyone on your roster. Shared calendars allow you to see when team members may be free for meetings.
- Personalisation – The OneNet hosted Exchange email solution provides an opportunity for your employees to personalise their experience right from the beginning. Changes can still be made quickly and easily, when necessary.
- OneNet support – You will receive specialised technical support 24/7 directly from OneNet. If there are any problems with the services’ functionality, OneNet is able to address and resolve your issues immediately.
- Access from anywhere – Hosted Exchange allows everyone on your team to access mission critical data and communications from anywhere with any Internet connection through Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and mobile devices (ActiveSync).
- Security – With OneNet’s hosted Exchange, the secure connection between your Outlook client and the Exchange server surpasses the standards for all the major security requirements. There is standard spam and virus filtering with every mailbox. There may also be other safety measures incorporated to augment your security, such as “remote device wipe” to keep your data and information secure, both on your desktop and even on mobile devices. In addition, OneNet ensures that all emails and information on the Exchange server are encrypted to keep sensitive communications safe from prying eyes.
- Control panel –OneNet’s web-based Control Panel allows you to manage your own user creation and deletion processes without the need to contact OneNet. This means that your System Administrators are able to complete almost any Exchange email-related tasks, such as user creation and deletion, password reset and account unlock, creation of distribution lists, public folders and aliases and an ability to set and adjust mailbox quotas at global and user level.
Microsoft Exchange Server, hosted by OneNet, is the premier email platform built to deliver the enterprise-class security and reliability that your business requires.
Microsoft Exchange provides email, calendar and contacts on your PC, Mac, smartphone and web browser. Additional benefits from Microsoft Exchange email include the following:
- Up-to-date – Exchange server stores everything centrally, so you always see the latest version of your email, files, calendar and contacts.
- Mobile access – Microsoft Exchange is the software that powers email for smartphones including iPhones, and Android. It also offers access to email from virtually any browser, so your users will always be synchronised with other members of your team.
- Shared calendars – Employees may view colleagues’ availability to schedule or rearrange meetings, book conference rooms and plan projects.
- Shared task lists – ‘To do’ lists to be created and assigned, and then shared with team members. Managers can check off items as they are completed.
- Shared contacts – Company or shared address books mean that your customers’ contact details will never be lost or misplaced.
OneNet’s Hosted Exchange email service is built to support security and reliability with unmatched scalability. A web-based control panel is included to enable you or your System Administrator to easily add and remove users and complete almost any Exchange-related customisations. Additional technical features include the following:
- Redundancy – OneNet’s Hosted Exchange email service is built on the industry-leading Microsoft Exchange platform. OneNet takes advantage of many of the enterprise-availability features that are offered by Microsoft Exchange. For example, OneNet employs a “nothing shared” architecture and database availability groups (DAGs). This means that every component is, where possible, duplicated so that no single failure can impact the performance or availability of the service. The hosted email service is delivered from leading data centres in New Zealand and is built on OneNet’s advanced Network Critical Physical Infrastructure layer.
- Security – The hosted email service uses industry-leading mail filtering and security delivered by Trustwave’s MailMarshal and McAfee Antivirus. Over 90% of spam email is filtered before it even reaches our email environment through OneNet’s subscription to multiple IP reputation and blacklist services. The remaining email is filtered through OneNet’s self-learning anti-spam gateway servers. OneNet’s Hosted Exchange email service is delivered from OneNet’s robust network and security core, which is built on the same “nothing shared” architecture where all components are N+1 configured. Enterprise-class Cisco firewalls and intrusion prevention systems continually monitor the environment and mitigate security threats. OneNet’s infrastructure is located in New Zealand Tier 3 data centres, and is protected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by on-site security personnel.
Outsourcing your email function to Microsoft’s Office 365, as with any transition, can present significant challenges. Managing hybrid solutions, transitioning all elements of the Office 365 Suite consistently, unifying email whilst allaying security fears calls for proven techniques and experienced practitioners in order to ensure successful migrations.
- Assessment and planning - Not every Office 365 solution is the same. OneNet’s team will assess your current environment, understand your requirements and determine what Office 365 services and plans suit you best.
Depending on your exact requirements, OneNet will design a solution and migration strategy that meets your objectives with a minimum downtime and provides rapid return on investment. OneNet engineers will be assigned to assist you through the migration process and will be your point of contact throughout the migration.
- Migration - At an agreed time, OneNet will migrate your data from your existing environment to Office 365. Our objective during the migration is to keep you informed throughout the process and minimise downtime.
OneNet has performed hundreds of email migrations from numerous platforms so you can be confident that there will be as little disruption to your business as possible.
- Documentation - As part of the migration process OneNet will provide you with comprehensive documentation on setting up your local computers and mobile devices to connect to Office 365. If preferred, OneNet can manage this process for you via remote support or with on-site engineers.
- Post-migration support – Following your email migration to Office 365, OneNet will complete a series of tests to ensure that the migration has been successful. Subsequent to this, OneNet’s Service Desk is able to assist with any questions or issues.
- Optimisation - An often overlooked, but critical step, is optimisation. Subsequent to the migration, OneNet will re-engage with you to ensure that your team is deriving the maximum benefit from your Office 365 subscription.
As part of the optimisation process, additional services may be considered or services that are not required may be removed. Optimisation is an on-going process as new services are introduced and as your requirements change.
OneNet has proven experience in the following Office 365 migration activities:
- Implementing single sign-on with Active Directory Federation Services to get the best of both Office 365 and your familiar on-premise solutions.
- Helping to set realistic expectations and noting that like-for-like migrations for previous versions of SharePoint and file shares do not exist.
- Using migration tools to assist importing data into Office 365 so that users’ emails are waiting for them prior to transition.
- Introducing options such as file-sharing programs to replace large file attachments so that users maintain similar capabilities.
- Running staged migration projects to minimise risk and add capability at an appropriate cycle.
- Working through security concerns to ensure your employees that Microsoft takes security seriously.
Moving to Office 365 is a multi-phased project that often requires technical consulting and support. OneNet’s Office 365 migration services have helped many companies seamlessly migrate to Office 365 with minimal business disruption.
OneNet can help take the complexity and risk out of deploying and managing Office 365 across your organisation. OneNet’s expertise and experience will help you to harness the power of Office 365 with a minimum of burden on your internal IT team.
- Access to expertise – 24x7x365 access to OneNet’s enterprise-class Office 365 support specialists.
- Fast return on investment – OneNet provides support insetting up, using and encouraging end user adoption for all Office 365 solutions and features.
- Efficient on-boarding – OneNet has a team of dedicated support professionals to provide full assistance with email migration, system set up and deployment. This resource will ensure that your migration is made with as little disruption as possible to your users.
The Office 365 solution is provided to you as a hosted service delivered from Microsoft’s own cloud. Further technical features may be found at www.microsoft.com
Hosted Microsoft CRM
Potential customers are often far more educated about your products and services before you even encounter them, than they have been in the past. Frequently, they may already be close to making a purchase decision.
Sales teams must adapt to this change and they need tools such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM that are familiar, intuitive, and easy-to-adopt and help them be more effective. They also need access to data at any time, from anywhere and on any device. In addition, they need the ability to create new, actionable data from customer interactions. Conversely, if CRM is unavailable it is likely to be bad for business.
OneNet’s Hosted Dynamics CRM solution allows businesses, both large and small, to utilise enterprise customer relationship management capabilities to customer data from anywhere in the world, with a few clicks from any web browser.
Your CRM Solution is hosted in OneNet’s highly available, New Zealand-based data centres. Our New Zealand-based Service Desk provides support. Service availability guarantees are provided under OneNet’s SLA’s in its engagement agreement.
OneNet’s Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution provides many significant business benefits, as follows:
- Consistency and flexibility – OneNet’s hosted Microsoft CRM solution helps your sales team to adopt consistent processes, delivering real-time visibility as well as flexible on-line, off-line and mobile access.
- Fully managed service – OneNet provides a fully managed service, thus providing high levels of up-time and data security.
- Highly configurable – Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM is highly configurable. While OneNet does not customise the solution, a number of trusted partners may be introduced to you for this purpose.
- Local support – OneNet provides support from its New Zealand-based Service Desk.
- Data sovereignty – As OneNet holds all of your data in its New Zealand-based data centres, you will not be subject to any concerns about overseas authorities accessing your data.
- Speed to market – Because it is fully hosted by OneNet, it is quickly deployed and cost-effective, with no additional software or hardware to purchase. By deploying OneNet’s Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution, your business can get immediate results.
- Fully integrated - Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a fully integrated customer relationship management (CRM) system, giving you the capability to easily create and maintain a clear view of customers from the first contact through to purchase and post-sales. With tools to enhance your company’s sales, marketing, and customer service processes, together with native Microsoft Office Outlook integration, Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers a fast, flexible and affordable solution.
- Marketing Insight - A clearer view of your customers enables you to make better-informed marketing investments. You have the ability to segment your customer lists into distinct benefit groups and then market to one or more of the identified segments using a workflow-driven model. Your marketing professionals can leverage tools for customer segmentation, campaign planning and execution, data extraction and cleansing, analytics and reporting, marketing/sales collaboration tools and information-sharing portals.
- Sales team productivity – The OneNet Microsoft CRM solution provides a complete view of customer data online or offline, and leverages tools that enable your sales professionals to get real-time access to leads, identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and close more deals, faster. In addition, the solution provides for lead and opportunity management, account and contact management, territory management, forecasting and sales analytics, offline and mobile device access, together with quick access to products, pricing, and quotes.
- Enhanced customer service – The OneNet Microsoft CRM solution allows you to respond faster to customer service issues and empower your service organisation to anticipate, address and deliver consistent, efficient customer care that contributes to long-term business profitability. Customer service functionality is provided for account and contact management, case and interaction management, product and contract management, knowledge-base management, service scheduling, workflow across teams and groups, together with service reporting and analytics.
OneNet hosts Microsoft’s CRM solution on its own infrastructure, located in New Zealand. Further technical details are available from www.Microsoft.com