Security threats are a major and growing problem for business computing. Only a persistent, skilled and focused security defence will protect you from business disruption and an expensive loss.
OneNet’s team of professionals has deep expertise in managing security threats to your digital assets.
This expertise may be focused on your unique set of resources to help ensure that you are well protected against potential cyber-attacks, as well as careless employees losing data.
OneNet’s security services range from an initial assessment of your organisation’s security weaknesses and vulnerabilities through to implementing tailored solutions to address your organisation’s specific security concerns.
The threat of cyber-attacks grows by the day. The only certainty is that cyber-attacks will become more frequent, more widespread, more costly and more difficult to prevent or mitigate against.
Any business connected to the Internet is on a potential hacker’s target list. A devastating attack can arrive at any time. Recent media exposure of the debilitating organisational paralysis that come from hacking is sobering.
Your company’s directors have a heightened awareness of the legal risks, potential business losses and reputational damage that can result from a lack of preparedness.
OneNet addresses this critical challenge to business with a Cyber-risk Assessment analysis. This consulting assignment will provide the following benefits:
- Determining appropriate cyber-attack defence expectations from your business leaders.
- An independent analysis of your existing cyber-attack protection mechanisms.
- Documentation of any gaps between expectations and current capabilities.
- An assessment of risk versus return for any identified differences.
- Provision of recommendations with alternative solutions, together with their benefits and costs.
Cloud Security Solutions
Most businesses want to empower their staff to make decisions. To enable empowerment, your staff members will need access to, often sensitive, company and client information.
Furthermore, this information will usually need to be accessed from multiple devices and, increasingly, remote locations.
Providing simple and secure access to key information, while also ensuring that only those who are authorised to have access, when they are permitted to have access, is the challenge facing your organisation today.
Cloud computing is a major transformational force, which is completely changing information technology, and providing enormous benefits for businesses of all sizes. However, as with each new generation of technology, new security threats have emerged.
Fortunately, new security solutions have been developed which leverage the enormous compute capacity and machine learning services that the cloud enables. A new breed of sophisticated threat detection and mitigation services has been developed to address the new threats.
OneNet leverages a number of these security services to help its clients mitigate the ever-evolving threat of cyber-attacks.
OneNet provides a range of security-related services and solutions to enable your organisation to protect your employees, devices, applications and data using the latest intelligent security innovations.
OneNet’s security solution services vary from risk-based conditional access to advanced threat analysis and protection. Examples include the following:
- Simple and secure identity management solutions - This enables you to centrally manage identities across your organisation and the cloud with an identity and access management solution, providing secure single sign-on to all of your applications.
- Manage mobile devices and applications - With the increasing volume and diversity of both ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) and corporate-owned devices being used in organisations today, a growing challenge for business leaders is keeping corporate information secure. Mobile Application Management (MAM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions help minimise this complexity by offering management capabilities both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Information security for sensitive data – This solution enables you to classify data based on its relative sensitivity and apply persistent data protection to your most critical IP assets. The solution allows you to provide safe sharing of your sensitive data both inside and outside of your organisation with visibility and control over your shared data.
- Detect suspicious activity right away – The risk of costly reputational damage and data loss is greatly reduced with an Advanced Threat Analytics solution. Relevant information is provided with a real-time view of the attack timeline. All of the intelligence to analyse and identify normal and suspicious user or device behaviour is built into the solution.
- Two-factor authentication – Two-factor authentication (2FA or MFA) strengthens access security by requiring two methods (also referred to as factors) to verify your identity. These factors can include something you know, such as a username and password, plus something you have, such as a smartphone app to approve authentication requests. Two-factor authentication protects against phishing, social engineering and password brute-force attacks and secures your logins from attackers exploiting weak or stolen credentials.
Your organisation’s intellectual property is a cornerstone of your competitive advantage. Ensuring the security of this information is critical to maintaining your competitive edge.
In addition, the direct and reputational damage of a security breach can be crippling for an organisation. New threats are constantly emerging and it is a daunting task to keep up to date with an ever-evolving security landscape.
As a primary tool, OneNet leverages the components of Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EMS) and Microsoft’s Access and Identity Management services to provide in-depth identity, device and information management across an entire organisation.
Individually, the components in EMS provide cloud solutions for identity management, device management, information protection and more. Used together, these technologies are even more powerful, providing you with benefits such as identity-driven security.
The solution combination provides a holistic approach that addresses the sophisticated challenges of today’s new attack vectors.
OneNet’s solution, employing Microsoft technologies, incorporates features and benefits such as:
- Built-in multi-factor authentication (MFA) – This provides an additional security layer for protected authentication. With MFA, you can require your users to provide both a password and something else, such as a code sent to their mobile phone, to sign on.
- Risk-based conditional access – This capability can help to eliminate the risk of unauthorised access. Conditional access offers an intelligent assessment of granting or blocking access, or enforcing MFA based on factors such as group membership, application sensitivity, device state, location and sign-in risk.
- Secure remote access – Secure access to on-premise applications published with Azure Active Directory is enabled without having to use a virtual private network (VPN). Azure Active Directory Premium features multi-factor authentication (MFA), access control based on device health, user location and identity. Holistic security reports, audits and alerts are provided.
- A unified endpoint management solution – Administrative costs are reduced with the ability to manage your organisation’s mobile devices and desktop PCs from the same environment. This is enabled through the tight integration that Microsoft has created between Intune and System Center Configuration Manager.
- Self-service capabilities – Users are able to perform tasks such as updating passwords as well as joining and managing groups via a single portal which, of course, helps to save time and money. This applies across all iOS, Android and Windows devices in your mobile ecosystem.
Information technology security is now a key boardroom topic. Company directors have legal responsibilities to ensure your company’s digital assets are protected. Security is a constant cat-and-mouse game, requiring perpetual and increasing vigilance.
OneNet provides a Security Assessment consulting service which involves the discovery of current IT security capabilities and measures them against a variety of benchmarks, including your business leaders’ expectations.
The benefits of a OneNet Security Assessment include the following:
Determining appropriate security expectations from your business leaders.
An independent analysis of your existing on-premise and cloud computing security capability.
Documentation of any gaps between expectations and current capabilities.
An assessment of risk versus return for any identified differences.
Provision of recommendations with alternative solutions, together with their benefits and costs.